Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mandy_2320
Returning Member

I purchased the CD version, as I have for the last 5 years from Shoppers Drug Mart. On installation I got a message "install a new language of the product". Please help

9 Replies

I purchased the CD version, as I have for the last 5 years from Shoppers Drug Mart. On installation I got a message "install a new language of the product". Please help

This is a known issue. You can download your software here.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

mandy_2320
Returning Member

Hi Brenda

I would prefer to get the software in a CD version.  Could you please let me know if Shoppers will refund this faulty software and where I can buy a corrected version from?

Thanks

We sent you an email. 

mandy_2320
Returning Member

Thanks for your email Brenda.  I hope that I can get the new CD you have mailed to me yesterday, in the next week.  Are you able to provide any delivery date or tracking number?

Unfortunately not at this time. I will be checking with the team sending them.

mandy_2320
Returning Member

Hi Brenda

Did you get a chance to check in with the team sending out the CD?  Are you able to provide any delivery date or tracking number?

Thankyou for your help

Mandy

Yes, we checked in and we are waiting a response for an ETA. 

Thank you for your patience.

mandy_2320
Returning Member

Hi Brenda

Was the team able to provide an idea about the ETA of the software CD arrival?  I'm getting a little anxious that we won't receive it on time before going out of town.

Thankyou for your help

Mandy

They are saying by end of the week it should be shipped. 

Thank you for your patience in this matter & for choosing TurboTax.