Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased the online deluxe version with 8 returns. When I start a return it tells me how much I will be charged for each return ?? Why, I bought the program already

3 Replies

I purchased the online deluxe version with 8 returns. When I start a return it tells me how much I will be charged for each return ?? Why, I bought the program already

Did you go to turbotax.ca/activate to use your code before you started your returns? You can see this TurboTax FAQ for step-by-step instructions: In TurboTax Online, how do I use a prepayment code?

Yes, I put in the activation code via the activate web page as per the instructions.

When I log in it shows that I have 8 returns available.  it shows the deluxe turbo tax that I purchased. I just find it strange that when I started doing my returns it was telling me how much each individual return would cost.   Maybe when I file it will not try and charge me ?  I do not know.  Help line is not available today to call so I guess I will have to wait until next week when I file to find out what happens....or be able to call support.

Yes, it may just be a display issue. If it tries to charge you, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.