Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased the standard CD version as I do every year - it won't work on Windows 8 now - how can I exchange it for the online version on my mac?

3 Replies

I purchased the standard CD version as I do every year - it won't work on Windows 8 now - how can I exchange it for the online version on my mac?

Unfortunately, the CD/Download software does not support MAC, therefore you will need to ask for a refund: How do I get a refund for a TurboTax product? You can get your TurboTax Online software at this link: Online Tax Software.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I submitted a refund request but did not receive a confirmation email. Do I need to resubmit?

Thanks.

@rcronin1-gmail-c Your refund request is still open. Refunds of products bought from 3rd party retailers are usually processed within 2-3 weeks, but processing time can vary based on your credit card company.