Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WindorInc

I want to install prior year Turbotax programs and view my prior year tax returns on a new computer. When I try to download a prior year program, it asks me to pay

I have tried everything you have suggested. I DOESNT work.

Installing the 2022 software on my lap top and entering the Key provided by TT, I get error message 603 - all available activations for that code have been used.

I am not trying to activate the software to file a return, just review last yrs tax return.

TT provided me with a trial of Profile to be able to review. However I dont think I should have to buy another license to be able to review a file for a return I have already purchased a license for. 

Before I purchase a 2023 software, I need to know if there is a solution to view previous year returns at the same time I am completing a current yr.

I want to install prior year Turbotax programs and view my prior year tax returns on a new computer. When I try to download a prior year program, it asks me to pay

@WindorInc 

Your TurboTax CD/Download licence can be used on up to 3 computers.

You have to install the software in order to view a return, even if you don't want to make changes or file a new one. If you have already used up all available activations for that code, then you can still look at the PDF copy of the return, if you saved one, or login to your CRA MyAccount to see the information from your previous returns.