Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im stuck on the step 1 on the review part. and pay .step 2 would have been the file your taxx

5 Replies

Im stuck on the step 1 on the review part. and pay .step 2 would have been the file your taxx

Please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser), and try again. This FAQ has instructions on how to clear the cache in several popular browsers: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-topics/help/how-do-i-clear-my-cache-browsing-hist...

If you are still having issues, please contact our phone support for further assistance. You can get the correct number by using this form: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

Jdkup

I am having a similar issue. I keep going through step 2 of filing and it will not go to step 3 to file. I’ve tried multiple browsers and devices. This is an issue with your website that has cost me hours of time already. I’ve waited in the phone hold line twice already and the agents immediately hung up on me both times!!

I cleared cache and cookies. That did nothing!

@Jdkup Did you try a different browser? You can also try using the app on your Android or iPhone device - login with the same information to access the returns you created in TurboTax Online.

Jdkup

Hi! Yep, I’ve tried the app and multiple browsers. I’m on with phone support now so hopefully they will figure it out!

Please let us know if you were successful in completing your return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.