Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a cd in the box for Turbo Tax Standard 2022 that is marked "includes cd & download option" ?

5 Replies

Is there a cd in the box for Turbo Tax Standard 2022 that is marked "includes cd & download option" ?

No. For 2022, TurboTax will not be available on CD. You can download the software from our website here: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/install

Amazon.ca  is selling a version of TurboTax  Standard 2022 and their website picture says "cd & download option" . What does that mean ?

I apologize. I was told that CDs would not be produced at all this year, but I have confirmed that some retail stores will still have CDs, including Amazon. If the box says "CD" on it, then there is a CD in the box.

Thank-you very much for the reply. I now know which version I will buy. Thx again for the quick reply.

You are very welcome and thank you for choosing TurboTax.