Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an issue with Turbo program not calculating other income correctly from box 202(CRB)T4A issued by CRA? If yes, what is the fix, CRA has assessed an amount owing.

1 Reply

Is there an issue with Turbo program not calculating other income correctly from box 202(CRB)T4A issued by CRA? If yes, what is the fix, CRA has assessed an amount owing.

Please view: How do I enter my pandemic benefit amounts into TurboTax.

If you have entered the CRB information correctly and the CRA still assess an amount owing, there are some possibilities:

• If your net income (excluding CRB) exceeds $38,000, you will need to reimburse the CRB.
  • If the CRA assesses that you are not qualified for the benefit, you will be asked to reimburse the CRB. Please find the CRB Eligibility Criteria in this link.

If you believe that none of the above applies to your situation, you can contact the CRA directly at 1-800-959-8281 and ask about the reason for the amount owing in your notice of assessment.

You may also be interested to check How do I submit a claim under the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculations Guarantee?

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team for further assistance or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.