Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isabel-zt

I have been locked out of my cra account. I am trying to access my 2019 NOA. I need line 150 of my 2018 return in order to access my account. How do I get this number?

I cannot get line 150 of my previous return without accessing my account. However I cannot access the account without this number. I am currently in tears. I was given no explanation for why I was locked out of my account. 

1 Reply

I have been locked out of my cra account. I am trying to access my 2019 NOA. I need line 150 of my 2018 return in order to access my account. How do I get this number?

Line 150 of your tax return can be located in a number of ways

1. by signing into your TurboTax account (or, if you used the CD/download version of TurboTax to prepare your return, opening the software installed on your computer). Once you've logged on or opened your copy of TurboTax, open your return from the list of returns that appears. Use the Find button to search/select the option for Detailed Tax Summary. The DTS displays all of your information line by line.
  2. by viewing the PDF copy of your filed return you saved when you finished your return initially.
  3. by calling the Canada Revenue Agency directly. In addition to your Social Insurance Number and postal code, you will be asked to provide additional information for security purposes. Since you cannot access your most recent return, you can provide an alternate figure such as the amount of your most recent GST/HST benefit or Canada Child benefit payment.

Here's how to access your TurboTax Online account:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3432773