Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Francyne5

Lost everything, how do I get it back? When you sign out, all your data is saved. Simply sign back in with your credentials at any time to get back in and continue, Right

I signed back it and it is  all gone
3 Replies

Lost everything, how do I get it back? When you sign out, all your data is saved. Simply sign back in with your credentials at any time to get back in and continue, Right

Please see this TurboTax FAQ if you are not able to find the return you are looking for: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/importing-transfering/help/why-can-t-i-find-my-turbot...

the response to this is not helpful as I had not completed my return when I realized I needed an upgrade for my 2020 taxes. We purchased the upgrade and when we went back in the data I'd imput was all gone. How do I retrieve my data and part complete report

@Iamgrateful If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, and the file didn't save properly, then unfortunately there is no way to recover the data. TurboTax CD/Download files are only saved to your computer, not on our secure servers.