Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lilybilo

Where do i go: I chose the accelerated refund, but i dont want it anymore. Where do i go to opt out of it??

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where do i go: I chose the accelerated refund, but i dont want it anymore. Where do i go to opt out of it??

Most likely even though you selected to have your refund accelerated, it will be processed within the normal processing time.  Please review the following link:

https://www.revenuquebec.ca/en/citizens/income-tax-return/paying-a-balance-due-or-receiving-a-refund...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Can you please be more specific?  Where did you choose an accelerated refund?
lilybilo

When I went in the section “warnings/errors”, one of them was asking if I’d like to register for the accelerated refund program and I checked yes. However, I don’t want to get an accelerated refund anymore, and I can’t seem to find it back in the warnings/errors section, it has disappeared from that list. How do I go about deregisterinf or opting out of that program ? Or was that not an actual full registration it was just mentioning the possibility ?

Most likely even though you selected to have your refund accelerated, it will be processed within the normal processing time.  Please review the following link:

https://www.revenuquebec.ca/en/citizens/income-tax-return/paying-a-balance-due-or-receiving-a-refund...