Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ellinorm

My account is locked because I attempted to file my taxes 5 times, can you unlock my account??

5 Replies

My account is locked because I attempted to file my taxes 5 times, can you unlock my account??

If you are locked out of NETFILE, you'll need to contact the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to get it unlocked. If you are in Canada or the United States, you can call the CRA at 1-800-959-8281. If you are elsewhere you can call 613-940-8495. This page has more ways to contact the CRA: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/corporate/contact-information/telephone-numbers.html

Need to unlock it now so I can send of the tax paper to government please .

Help me please 

jllipman5

How do I unlock my account so that I can file my tax return?

Or should I just copy it and send it to the CRA to file?

I got a message to copy out and send to CRA to find out the problem and for them to file it.

Which should I do?

If you are locked out of NETFILE, you'll need to contact the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to get it unlocked. If you are in Canada or the United States, you can call the CRA at 1-800-959-8281. If you are elsewhere you can call 613-940-8495.