Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doe77

Purchased Turbo last week. tried to get to 'download' for license input but there is no spot asking for it -- there actually no request fro a download

i had this problem last year as well and finally (don't know how) with the help of someone in guelph ontario. without his help -- i had alreadyreturned last years to costcos twice looks like I am going to have to do this again this year. what a mess!
3 Replies

Purchased Turbo last week. tried to get to 'download' for license input but there is no spot asking for it -- there actually no request fro a download

Could you send an image of the box your software came in?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Doe77

No solution

Need to talk to somebody

It is a simple situation

I purchased the Standard version (blue box) from Staples

following the instructions I went to the turbotax.ca/downloaad site

- there was nothing there, no request for my licence code and no spot evident that I could insert it 

Nothing was asked where I bought it so really what I have is something I bought and can't use

I had this problem last year and only solved it with somebody walking thru the installation by literally getting on my computer remotely and insalling it manually, how he did it I have no idea. My computer is not old and has handled turbo installations for years -except the last 2. I cannot believe that you are not being swamped with similer complaints

Were you able to download TurboTax and then get a blank screen where it should have asked for your license code?