Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you tell me why my husband did not get a confirmation if sent thru netfile at the same time? what should i do now?

how do i resend it?
1 Reply

Can you tell me why my husband did not get a confirmation if sent thru netfile at the same time? what should i do now?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax,

You can usually expect your refund within two weeks after you successfully NETFILE, but may take longer if your return is selected for a review. For more information on your refund status, please see this CRA link: Tax Refunds: When to expect your refund.

When you complete a joint return you need to file both returns separately. Once yours has been filed you need to go back and click on your spouse's name and NetFIle their return.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/after-you-file-questions/help/how-do-i-find-my-netfil...

How to Check Your Refund Status:

Call the CRA

If you are going to use the CRA’s Telerefund, please be ready to provide them with your:

• Social Insurance Number (SIN)
  • Month and year of birth
  • Total income entered on line 15000 of your tax return (T1)

After you file your income tax return, the CRA strongly suggests that you wait 8 weeks to call them for an update on the receipt of your return or the status of your refund if you reside in Canada.

Please visit our TurboTax article on How to Check Your Income Tax Refund Status