Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fortmac_eric
Returning Member

How can i find my 2020 online return pdf file? only return from 2017 is available.

5 Replies

How can i find my 2020 online return pdf file? only return from 2017 is available.

To view a previous year’s tax return on TurboTax, please follow the given steps:

1. Sign in to TurboTax for the tax year 2020
  2. From the menu, select My Returns, then View all tax returns
  3. On the Great to see you again screen, scroll to the Access your filed returns section
  4. Select Open to see links to the PDFs of your filed return(s) and choose the appropriate option.

For more information, please review our TurboTax video: How to find previous online returns in TurboTax Canada

TurboTax FAQ: How do I view a previous year's tax return?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

fortmac_eric
Returning Member

Thanks for the instructions. However, it didn't work, I can still only see my 2017 return.

Do you have more than one account? If so, your other returns may be in a different account than the one you are signed into. 

Please see this TurboTax FAQ to see a list of reasons you might not be able to find the TurboTax return you’re looking for: Why can't I find my TurboTax Online return?

fortmac_eric
Returning Member

I only have 1 account.

fortmac_eric
Returning Member

You are correct. i have another account, and my previous returns were there. thank you for your help.