Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kgubbins

I have a key code, but no disc drive. I am trying to submit the code to pay for my tax return online filing. It won't accept my key code.

4 Replies

I have a key code, but no disc drive. I am trying to submit the code to pay for my tax return online filing. It won't accept my key code.

I bought a Turbo tax at Costco----$29.99

I was given a slip of paper which said:

Turbotax Std.     Activated

Successful

[phone number removed]

In the box there was another card :

Activation Card for Tax year2019

on the back of this card there is a number:

[phone number removed]5639

With all this info, how do I access the turbotax program for 2019

Ingrid McCartney

If you are having an issue with an Activation or Installation Key Code for TurboTax, please reach out to us directly with more details. We are unable to share private information in this forum that relates to your purchase. 

You can reach out to us via private message on one of our social network channels. Facebook/Messenger Private Message or Twitter Direct Message

Or you can contact our Support Team by following the link below and in the field that says "Ask your question", type in "your question" and you will be directed to an agent that can assist you. TurboTax Customer Support

lenabudd

Bought a intuit Deluxe tax return, enter code  installation Key code, did my tax now it is trying to get me to pay again, then was sent a code to enter and it wont accept to t sent off my income tax to government of canada. did this on June first and still my file isnt sent

@lenabudd 

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. You'll need to reach out directly to our support team or contact us directly so we can look closer into this for you.

You can reach out to us via private message on one of our social network channels. Facebook/Messenger Private Message or Twitter Direct Message

Or you can contact our Support Team by following the link below and in the field that says "Ask your question", type in "your question" and you will be directed to an agent that can assist you. TurboTax Customer Support. Our Support Team is currently available from Mon - Fri 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.