Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saylesworth
Returning Member

I have a License for Turbo202. I have a New Computer. Turbo program is on C Drive but Data is on on D Program will NOT open the data file. What do I do to overcome this?

4 Replies

I have a License for Turbo202. I have a New Computer. Turbo program is on C Drive but Data is on on D Program will NOT open the data file. What do I do to overcome this?

Move the data file to the C: drive.

saylesworth
Returning Member

Thank you.  I did try this.  It did not work.  What I see is:  Turbo Tax begins to launch.  It then automatically checks for changes/amendments to Turbo Tax.  then a gray-square opens on my computer ... with the title "Turbo Tax".  However, nothing more happens.  The box remains emply except for the title.  I tried to download Turbo Tax anew.  This seemed to work.  However, the same problem arose.  It seems that Turbo Tax 2020 can not open my 

I cannot open any version of my licensed TurboTax. I have tried my CDs from 2019 to present and nothing works, 4 hours on the phone with TurboTax and still no solution. I have also tried downloading from their website, same problem. My program starts to open, checks for updates and then does nothing. I believe one of the 2022 updates (after I did taxes in March and April) is causing this but they do not have a solution yet, so do not want to admit the problem is on their end.

Can you please let us know if you are using a Windows computer or a Mac? 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.