Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bedts18
Returning Member

I'm my wife's CRA representative.I can't report my wife's income because the CRA is not connected.I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how.

3 Replies

I'm my wife's CRA representative.I can't report my wife's income because the CRA is not connected.I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how.

bedts18
Returning Member

My wife and I bought your product(self employed).I have completed the tax report.But the wife cannot report because of the represantative problem.Can I have a refund for only my wife's part?

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

She can report. Don't use the "Represent A Client" ID for your wife. The product you bought is for clients Netfiling for themselves. Since you are filing for your wife, you can file for both you and your wife without using the representative ID.

If you still have issues, please contact our support line:  https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

I hope this was helpful