Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thecoop57
Returning Member

I need to reinstall 2023 standard turbotax on another computer, where can I obtain my lost product installation key?

I have the downloaded .exe file for 2023 turbotax in my google drive. I lost my confirmation email and need the 16 digit install code to reinstall, how do I get the code back?
5 Replies

I need to reinstall 2023 standard turbotax on another computer, where can I obtain my lost product installation key?

Please verify your email and spam/junk email. We have sent you a copy to the email associated to this account.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

peacock97

I have installed TurboTax2023 on an older computer which has just given me problems.  I would like to reinstall it on another computer but I don't have the setup file.  I have the Licence Code, but actually I think that I need the original download file.  Any suggestions?

@peacock97 You can download the current version of TurboTax CD/download edition here:  Choose the 2023 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows). 

bboylan

I have lost my 2023 turbo tax files, and i would like to possible re-file for 2023.  I need to do another files

Unfortunately, you need to use the same file for refile. However, you can go to My CRA account after you receive the full notice of assessment and then make appropriate changes.