Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ROBPLO

I was looking for my previous years that Turbotax said was store for 7 years. While doing this I had to change my password. **WHY** did I have to change my password???

2 Replies

I was looking for my previous years that Turbotax said was store for 7 years. While doing this I had to change my password. **WHY** did I have to change my password???

Where did it ask you to change your password? We would suggest you contact our customer service for assistance with this issue.

ROBPLO

You asked "Where did it ask you to change your password?"  I don't remember where, and I don't know why, so I assumed this was Turbotax extra online security.  In the meantime how do I see my 7 years of taxes at your site? I don't always carry over from the previous year and start a new session, but would that make a difference?

Rob

PS I was able to successfully do my tax after I originally sent this question in.