Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
an09

Review of my tax return year 2022

I need to get back to some details declared in my 2022 tax return. When I sign in I get: Start a new 2022 return (which is not my purpose), and: Access your filed tax returns does not permit to select a year. Please explain how to select 2022 tax declaration file. Thank you.

7 Replies

Please follow this link to enter your 2022 tax return where you will go to view it by following the steps in the image below or follow our FAQ link indicated below.

You can also follow the steps in our TurboTax FAQ: Where do I find a copy of my filed return in TurboTax Online?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

sewjan3

I need to review and re-enter some data on my 2022 Return.  Followed your instructions, but does not even show that I did a 2022 return.  Help!!! Spent hours looking!!!

@sewjan3 Do you have other accounts that your returns might be in?

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

rickkom

how to start 2022 return

You will go to TurboTax's Previous years' tax software. You can choose TurboTax Online 2022 or TurboTax download from the link provided.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I need the value of line 15000 on my 2022 tax return

@Syd Cottrell You can either look at the PDF of your 2022 return, or login to 2022, open the return and look at the detailed tax summary.

You can log into TurboTax Online 2022 here: https://ww1.2022.ca.turbotaxonline.intuit.com/