Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The CRA has asked me to send the a copy of my 2022 T3 and T5 worksheets. How do I get access to them in the online version TurboTax for 2022?

7 Replies

The CRA has asked me to send the a copy of my 2022 T3 and T5 worksheets. How do I get access to them in the online version TurboTax for 2022?

You can see the forms that make up your return by printing or downloading the PDF archive of your return. You will see an option to do this before you NETFILE your return. This FAQ shows you how: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/turbotax-support/en-ca/help-article/print-file/print-copy-tax-r...

Please note that this feature will be available on February 19th, 2023, when NETFILE opens.

Thanks for the response.

But why is it this feature is not available for previous tax years now? Why do I need to wait until Netfile opens in order to gain access to the data I need from previous years taxes?

In the meantime, since the CRA only gives me 30 days to respond from the day they sent their letter, I downloaded a copy of their worksheet and filled it our manually to match what TurboTax would have provided.

Unfortunately the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is doing their systems maintenance till tax season opening on February 19th at 6 a.m. EST.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

What does the CRA's maintenance schedule have to do with me accessing the data in the TurboTax software that I purchased from Intuit?  

@queenelizabeth My apologies. I misread your post and didn't see that you were looking for a 2022, not 2023. Only 2023 was blocked, not previous years.

pgunterpg

I have the same issue. CRA requires 2021 and 2022 the worksheet for the returns. I am at a loss please help

Worksheets are not available in the Online software. You will need to download and print them from the CRA link and fill in your information to send it to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). If they are asking for your T3 or T5 information slips, you need to send them a copy of your slips as seen in the images below.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.