Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dickaur

S3supp T5008 section is full. I used CRA autofill. The bottom line says from other slips. How do I find these other slips so I can verify this total

6 Replies
dickaur

S3supp T5008 section is full. I used CRA autofill. The bottom line says from other slips. How do I find these other slips so I can verify this total

There are fairly significant numbers in this "From Other Slips" line which I am unable to verify.

Good morning,

Thank you for your question.  

Choose forms mode (if you are in the easy step mode)

Scroll down to the bottom of your screen.  You will see three tabs. your name, forms and Tslip.  Click on the T-slip tab.  Choose the T5008 under the federal slips. You can verify all the T5008 data in this window.

I hope this helps,

dickaur

This does NOT help.  Looking at S3-SUPP in the form mode, Line 30 says "From other slips" and shows some numbers in the Proceeds, Cost Base and Gain but I do not know where these numbers are from.  How do I find out where they came from?
sue_99
Returning Member

I was reading this thread as I am seeking the same detailed form/document.  Did you ever find this detailed printout?

thank you

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

You might have more than 30 T5008 slips > there is a limit in TurboTax on how many T5008 slips you can import through AFR > 30 is the maximum.

You need to check the amount with the portfolio you got from your financial broker > if you have more than 30, you can add more in the Forms mode or you can combine them under one slip ( add al boxes 20 and add all boxes 21)

I hope this was helpful 

domrac
Returning Member

Hello.

In the S3 SUPP form, I reached the limit in the number of stock transactions I can enter. Is there a way I can add additional S3 SUPP forms in order to enter my remaining stock trades. My stock broker does not provide T5008 forms.

Thanks for your help.