Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slacusta

Unable to register turbotax online due to an error pertaining to Archery. I'm using a MacBook and Parallel.

4 Replies

Unable to register turbotax online due to an error pertaining to Archery. I'm using a MacBook and Parallel.

Registration is completely optional and not required to prepare or file your returns. https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647928
ncbirnie

I've tried to register my Turbo Tax 2019 many times and I'm told there's an error and to try again later - I did many times and the error continues.  Is it going to be fixed?

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. We are currently working on the registration issue. To continue with your return please follow the information in our TurboTax FAQ below.

What should I do if I’m unable to register my TurboTax CD/download edition?

philipletourneau
Returning Member

I cannot register TurboTax 2019 online. I'm using Windows 10 through Boot Camp on an iMac. I've seen prior message threads about this. Is there a fix yet?