Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Difficult To Navigate And Download From Your Site

I've spent the better part of an hour trying to be able to download the software (desktop turbotax) and navigate this site to post this comment.   I keep getting launched to Turbo Tax Online or I can't open a topic because I'm in read only.   Why is your site so hard to navigate?   Please make finding the software easier.    I'm curious if I'm the only one frustrated? 

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When you are looking to purchase TurboTax software go to www.turbotax.ca then hover over "file myself" Then you will see "TurboTax Download" Here is where you will find the TurboTax download software.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

When you are looking to purchase TurboTax software go to www.turbotax.ca then hover over "file myself" Then you will see "TurboTax Download" Here is where you will find the TurboTax download software.

Thank you for that but I still think your site is very frustrating to navigate.  It's almost like you are forcing people to use the online turbo tax tool.   I wish I could just set a preference that says ... no I don't want to use the online version.

Thank you for your feedback, we value your opinion and will share this information with the proper TurboTax team.