Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is intuit.ca picking up my OLD email address (prior year purchases/prior year filings) from?

Thanks sooo much for the tips!!! I've called the customer service (to no avail), they have no idea what we were talking about at all!

Following your hints, I successfully found the form that contains the old email - OMG.

For those of you having the same issue, if you click "Forms" button at the top of turbo tax, then at the bottom of the screen, click "forms" again.  Then you will see a LOT of forms option.  If you select "INFOWS", you will then see your **bleep** old email listed in there being auto carry forward forever.

I think this is a bug on turbotax, whereby they shall autoupdate this form base on the initial profile questionnaire every year.  "TURBO TAX" - Please fix this go forward.  Til then, we would just need to manually update this INFOWS form and make sure it includes the latest email address.  Duh!

camfam230
Returning Member

Where is intuit.ca picking up my OLD email address (prior year purchases/prior year filings) from?

You nailed it!  Definately a glitch in Turbotax.

Hopefully it gets fixed to next year.

Thank you for the update and feedback. We appreciate it.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.