Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Turbo Tax send me the 2021 software automatically or do I have to generate a download myself?

3 Replies

Will Turbo Tax send me the 2021 software automatically or do I have to generate a download myself?

You can get the TurboTax software either through direct online accessdownload or purchase at a retail location.

In Canada, TurboTax Advantage has been discontinued effective November 26, 2020.

The conclusion of the TurboTax Advantage program will mean an end to the familiar ways you may have interacted with TurboTax in the past. Your experience may be altered in the following ways:

• The TurboTax Advantage portal has been discontinued
  • A TurboTax software product will no longer be directly shipped/emailed to you
  • You will no longer have a direct access customer service number for TurboTax Advantage

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

i have bought turbotax 2021 but no com licence key

Please contact our phone support team for more assistance with this issue.