Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble with files transferring? All my old returns are there but when I choose file transfer I get in a loop of sign in, request trf, repeat? Is it me?

So frustrating, 3 times, same getting the digital run around. Giving up for this week.
5 Replies

Having trouble with files transferring? All my old returns are there but when I choose file transfer I get in a loop of sign in, request trf, repeat? Is it me?

Our product development team is aware of this issue. They are working on resolving this issue and will have it resolved ASAP.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Same issue here, please notify me when this is fixed, thanks

@Taxitaxi We will post an update on this thread when the issue is resolved.

kd2002

Nope, it is not just you!  This is very frustrating!  I hope this gets fixed soon!

The issue has been resolved. You should now be able to transfer your 2021 TurboTax Online return into 2022. 
Thank you for your patience.