Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yam_mit

I logged into MyCRA too soon!!

OK, I like to start my taxes early. My employer is pretty quick on paperwork, my wife's is not.  So on Monday, I logged onto MyCRA, and she to hers, and downloaded what was available.  Then I saved and exited, as she showed zero income, and we know that's not true.  Also, yesterday, I received a T4A I had forgotten I was supposed to get, that didn't show up on my original file transfer from MyCRA.

Tonight, it was a quiet night at work, I fired up TTonline, hoping to be able to download the new info, and check my wife's.  TurboTax will NOT let me go back to MyCRA to download the files.  Not even an option.  I tried starting a new return, deleting the old.  All TT does is create a list of forms that it can (and cannot) download from MyCRA.  I'm not even given the option.  It just jumps to manual entry.  

You'd think going back and trying again would be an important feature.  Anyone here have a work around?

1 Reply

I logged into MyCRA too soon!!

Hoping you managed to get this resolved. Try to clear your browser cache, log back in then attempt to autofill your tax return

If you have any other issues please reach out to us on our Facebook & Twitter page.