Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter the total quarterly tax instalments, little confused by this. i pay tax instalments biweekly. 2 times a month. what should i be entering?

7 Replies

Enter the total quarterly tax instalments, little confused by this. i pay tax instalments biweekly. 2 times a month. what should i be entering?

Enter the total amount of instalments that you paid during the year.

When I enter the amount of tax paid in instalments in 2022, in the printed form in the "other credits" section, it lists this total payment under a payment date of December 31, 2018.  Is this a glitch?

@b_oduwole Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

I'm using TurboTax online.  It doesn't  give me the option to enter in an instalment date so the fact that there is one recorded is very odd.

@b_oduwole There's no place to enter a date because your enter the total in quarterly tax instalments that you made to the CRA. Did you auto-fill your return? If so, that would have entered your instalments for you, and that's where that date may have come from.

Hi,

No I didn't autofill my return.

I manually input the total amount of all instalments for 2022. I didn't enter in any date as there wasn't the option to do so.

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help you. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When the system asks if you want an email say NO to speak to a representative.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.