Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbs1

How do I purchase Turbotax licenses with the 20% discount for 5 returns - 3 normal (do myself), 1 with dividends (do myself), and 1 foreign income/expat (Assist&Review)?

These are for the 5 members of my family. I have used Premier downloaded for many years.
3 Replies

How do I purchase Turbotax licenses with the 20% discount for 5 returns - 3 normal (do myself), 1 with dividends (do myself), and 1 foreign income/expat (Assist&Review)?

When you click on the link in the discount email, it will take you to a website that will show you what products are available with the discount. 

jbs1

Thank-you for the quick reply! I know where and how to select the products with the 20% discount - I am trying to determine:

1. Can I install a new Do-it-yourself Premiere license AND a single (1) Premier Assist&Review license on the same PC?
  2. If I can do the 'dual' install will your Cart allow me to purchase both items with the 20% discount in 1 transaction, OR will I have to do 2 separate transactions to get both discounted, OR do I qualify for only 1 discount?

Thanks for your help!

Unfortunately, the discount link can only be used once and for 1 person or 1 joint spousal return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.