Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cancel my phone line because I may live outside Canada for 2 years. How can I do my tax under this situation?

Can I use my friends' number istead?
3 Replies

I cancel my phone line because I may live outside Canada for 2 years. How can I do my tax under this situation?

Unless you are using TurboTax Full Service you will not need a phone number.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Hello

I am actually living in Ireland and no longer have a Canadian phone number. I have paid online with my credit card for the full service expert to do my taxes. I have submitted T4's and general info. I am at the stage for scheduled phone call now but cannot proceed as I have Irish phone number.

How can I cancel the full service and get a refund? or is there anyway the expert can contact me a different way?

Thanks 

@denisosull1 The Full Service experts can only phone Canadian phone numbers. In your return, your Expert’s name will appear beside "Documents" in the top right. You can click on the icon to send them a message and ask if there is another way they can do the review with you.