Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When calculating my vehicle expenses, it keeps asking for a selection. I made all selections, but there is no indication of what is missing. Could you please advise?

Hi,

it is not resolved at all. After i go into section vehicle expense, everything is dead, cannot sign out, go forward or behind.

each time ask you “please make selection”

i already made 4 times tax return, but no use.

please solve it asap.

thanks

When calculating my vehicle expenses, it keeps asking for a selection. I made all selections, but there is no indication of what is missing. Could you please advise?

I’m having the same problem. On the vehicle expense page using the online version.  After everything is filled out, it says “make a selection” and it doesn’t indicate what is missed. Then can’t proceed from there.  Been trying it daily for the last week and I’m stuck there.

Please try clearing your cache/cookies, signing out of your return and restarting your computer.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I tried different computer, cellular  app, no use. I cannot sigh out because i stuck there.

After restart and sign in again, it direct goes to the vehicle expense page, and all page dead again.

I tried to upgrade from 40$ to 88$, same thing happened, no change.

the worst thing is , when you stuck there, you cannot access all the data you entered before.

So I have to start a new return, input data again,I already started 3 times, and each time I stuck, the page is dead. 
I cannot do anything.

the last time, I am smart, I don’t go vehicle page, I do another things first, then wait for you to fix the bug.

this is a common problem, not only for me, you have to fix it asap. You are big company, you must do it quickly.

thanks!

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When asked if you wish to receive an email say NO then say "speak to a representative" and hold the line. 

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I called an expert a week ago, but still he cannot fix it! And leave me a ticket no.

said somebody will contact with me in 7 business days.

i did receive an email from you 5 days ago, said the info is not complete, you cannot do anything.

We wanted to check if your issue is resolved. If not, we can arrange for a callback to help you.

Good, it is still not solved, now i finish almost all other part except the vehicle expense part.

just tell me when you can call me. i will wait for you to solve my problem.

thanks!

What is the best time of day to contact you so we can include that in the callback we are setting up for you. Please also let us know which time zone you are in. Which TurboTax software and version are you using? 

Can you call me tomorrow 11am (wednesday)canada eastern time, I use turbo tax online version.

thanks!