Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
micnad09

When calculating my vehicle expenses, it keeps asking for a selection. I made all selections, but there is no indication of what is missing. Could you please advise?

22 Replies

When calculating my vehicle expenses, it keeps asking for a selection. I made all selections, but there is no indication of what is missing. Could you please advise?

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

I meet the exact same situation problem. And I was stuck there, cannot continue forward and backward.

i believe this is your software bug, since even i call a turbobtax technician cannot solve it.

but I should I do now?

i start a new return, and the same problems comes.

Revenu property vehicle expense page.

please solve it, otherwise I have to change software company.

@b1bgjr87 Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

Online and app mode

the same situation

If you are using the app mode, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I first use online mode, it didn’t work.

then I try app mode, it still didn’t work.

then I called a technical support, he still cannot fix it for both mode, my ticket No. is 

[phone number removed].

then he told me another technical support will answer me in 7 to 10 business days.

i did receive an email from you, but said the info is not complete, you cannot do anything.

can you find sb to fix it for me, since I try to file new 

return the second and third time , and upgrade my software from 60$ to $160, it still didn’t work.

Are you sure the cd mode will work? i can try cd mode if it works.

[phone number removed] is my ticket number

We will look into this for you and get back to  you as soon as we get a reply.

Thank you for your patience. 

@b1bgjr87 We wanted to check in with you to ensure that the issue you reported has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.