Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which question is "Please verify your response to the question for foreign mailing address on file with Canada Revenue Agency"?

CRA result code: 35-A
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Which question is "Please verify your response to the question for foreign mailing address on file with Canada Revenue Agency"?

Select My Info > Contact Information from the left side menu. On the "Let's get your contact info" page, make sure the answer to the question "[NAME], does the CRA have your address on file?" is Yes. 

If you haven't updated the CRA with your new address, you'll need to do so before you can file your return online.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

TurboTax Online.

Never mind, I fixed the issue. I just created a new tax return using different mailing credentials while keeping everything else the same.

Select My Info > Contact Information from the left side menu. On the "Let's get your contact info" page, make sure the answer to the question "[NAME], does the CRA have your address on file?" is Yes. 

If you haven't updated the CRA with your new address, you'll need to do so before you can file your return online.

It's all good now, I just made the fatal mistake of inputting a different mailing address than where I am currently.