Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For some reason I can't file electronically. Do I have to print and post all pages of the return? There are 56 pages. Is that normal?

This is my first year filing in Canada but I am very surprised at how many pages there are to print and send. It barely fits in the envelope for posting. Am I doing something wrong or am I really meant to print and post 56 pages?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

For some reason I can't file electronically. Do I have to print and post all pages of the return? There are 56 pages. Is that normal?

Without knowing what has been included in your return, we do not know what is normal for your return but yes some returns have many pages. You may verify that your printer has not doubled the pages, that also happens at times. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Most first-time filers have to mail in their returns. You'll be able to NETFILE next year.

Please make sure that you are mailing the copy of the return that is available from the Filing Hub, and not the preview/archive copy.

Thank you for the reply. Yes, this is the document that I have printed. I'm mostly just concerned by the sheer size of the document - 56 pages. Is this normal? 

Without knowing what has been included in your return, we do not know what is normal for your return but yes some returns have many pages. You may verify that your printer has not doubled the pages, that also happens at times. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.