Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't Netfile my tax return as I am a non-resident. I have to mail a hard copy. Why my printed copy is only 21 pages long, whereas a duplicate copy is 36 pages?

A duplicate copy is also generated on TurboTax website. I think it would be more appropriate to mail to CRA a duplicate copy (as it contains more information), but on every page of the duplicate copy it say "do not send by mail".
4 Replies

I can't Netfile my tax return as I am a non-resident. I have to mail a hard copy. Why my printed copy is only 21 pages long, whereas a duplicate copy is 36 pages?

If you are downloading the version of the return to mail to the CRA, the "missing" info is condensed into the barcode.

Unfortunately, there is no barcode on the "T1 General - Condensed" form. I went through the entire return and can't find any barcodes. See the attached files for more info. Printed return 1.jpgPrinted return 2.jpg

Please help me. Thanks.

When you click on print to mail instead of NetFile- You should only get a few pages as it is condensed with a barcode. If you are still having difficulties you may want to contact our phone support so that they can view your return to see what the issue might be. Contact us

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.