Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to print the AT1 RSI

I have just spent $269 to buy TurbotTax Business Incorporated.  I did an efile but I need to print the Alberta AT1 RSI form.  THIS IS NOT PRINTING.  I can print the federal forms but not the Alberta.  Customer support is clueless about Buisness Incorporated and the chat functionality is also useless as nobody picks up the chat after 1 hour of waiting.  I would expect inutit to have better customer service when they are charging me $269 every year for essentially the same piece of software.
5 Replies

If you need assistance with TurboTax Business Incorporated or preparing your incorporated business tax return (T2), you can visit the Intuit Profile support site.

KUBG
Returning Member

I'm having the same issues. We also need to print the AT1 form for mailing. When choosing the "Print a single form" option, the program looks like it's sending the doc to the printer, but nothing happens. I have tried multiple attempts, tried on multiple printers but no luck. Support recommended a patch which I installed and ran but that did not correct the problem. Very frustrating!

If you need assistance with TurboTax Business Incorporated or preparing your incorporated business tax return (T2), you can visit the Intuit Profile support site.
For business returns please contact Profile at 1-800-452-9970.

Thank you

KUBG
Returning Member

I found that the AT1 Netfile check box was answered as "Yes" and found out later that the TurboTax software does not Netfile the Alberta AT1 filings so this needs to be checked as "No" and the printing works now. 

We are glad you found the issue. Thank you for letting us know.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.