Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to print and mail a return for a deceased person. On the last page of the return there aren't any numbers. This is the Refund or balance owing page.

6 Replies

I need to print and mail a return for a deceased person. On the last page of the return there aren't any numbers. This is the Refund or balance owing page.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
Does the person actually have a refund or balance owing? If there is no tax payable or refundable, the balance owing will be blank.

How do you print a return for a deceased person without the wording "Duplicate Do Not Send By Mail" 

In order to send your copy of the deceased return, you will need to make sure that you click on "Print to Mail" then you should get the proper papers with no watermarks on them. (You will find this on the page which will ask if you would like to NetFile your return or Print to Mail. 

Yes I need to send in a paper copy

Warren_E

How do I print out a hard copy return for a deceased person?

What forms do I print then mail.  Haven't found a way to do it

in the program itself.

@Warren_E Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?