Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i claim my realtor professional board fees as expenses from my self employed return even though i have an incorporated firm?

Actually i have declared myself as an uber driver ( self employed) and have been doing real estate on this side and had incorporated a company for real estate business but had no income coming. So just wondering if i could claim refund for all my board fees and education i did to keep my realtor license? or do ineed to show all these expenses in the corporation and close the P&L as loss for the year?
1 Reply

Can i claim my realtor professional board fees as expenses from my self employed return even though i have an incorporated firm?

If your real estate business is incorporated, then you would enter any expenses for that business on your T2 corporate return, if they are claimable.

If you need assistance with TurboTax Business Incorporated or preparing your incorporated business tax return (T2), you can contact the dedicated support team using the chat here: https://public-consumer-chat.app.intuit.com/app/ccs/consumer?experienceId=ttbInc. Agents are available 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST, Monday to Friday.

You can also visit the Intuit Profile support site. TurboTax Business Incorporated is based off Profile software.