Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelvin1

Does Turbotax (Canada) Standard 2017 has Form T2125 (Statement of Business or Professional Activities form) in it?

I have self employment income.  I have to choose which Turbox product I should get.

Can I use Turbox Standard (2017) to report self employment (professional service) income using Form T2125?  Is Form T2125 only in Turbox Home & Busines and not in Turbox Standard?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Does Turbotax (Canada) Standard 2017 has Form T2125 (Statement of Business or Professional Activities form) in it?

The TurboTax Standard version for 2017 does include the T2125 form.  However, when you indicate in the profile section of your income tax return that you do have self employment income; it will automatically suggest that you upgrade your version.  You can simply select No Thanks if you wish to continue using TurboTax Standard.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

The T2125B1 form doesn't work - it will not let you type numbers in to the fields- it worked before and now it doesn't for 2017 tax year

The TurboTax Standard version for 2017 does include the T2125 form.  However, when you indicate in the profile section of your income tax return that you do have self employment income; it will automatically suggest that you upgrade your version.  You can simply select No Thanks if you wish to continue using TurboTax Standard.

wk-kujawski
Returning Member

Hey Intuit! How nicely done. "You upgrade" means "Pay almost 4 times more" for this one form. For no reasons, but money grab, I suppose, as it was always there in Standard version. Any Other reasons?
wk-kujawski
Returning Member

Actually, it is only a suggestion as I learned from the forum. Sorry Intuit, but you should be clear in those Suggestions as they could be very misleading.

does turbotax basic include t2125

Yes, it does include the T2125.