Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Can i have help for review my taxe declaration please ? Also i have a warning message as i Can claim labour mobility deduction

I was working as a supervisor cleaner and used my personal car to travel from houses to houses, can I claim this money back?
1 Reply

Hi Can i have help for review my taxe declaration please ? Also i have a warning message as i Can claim labour mobility deduction

Yes, you can get help to review your income tax return if you chose TurboTax Assist & Review. They will be happy to assist you. 

The Labour Mobility Deduction is for the following: The LMD provides an eligible tradesperson with a deduction for certain transportation, meals and temporary lodging costs incurred for travelling significant distances to earn income at a temporary work location from temporary employment in construction activities during the 2022 and subsequent taxation years. 2.  

Otherwise you may be able to  claim - your mileage deduction for the year, complete "Chart A – Motor vehicle expenses" of Tax Form T2125 (Statement of Business or Professional Activities) for self-employed, or Calculation of Allowable Motor Vehicle Expenses area on Form T777, Statement of Employment Expenses for employees.

Click the following link for the instructions on how to submit your return for a review. 

In TurboTax Live Assist & Review, how do I submit my return for review?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.