Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I used TurboTax last year but with a different computer and I can't remember what product I purchased. How can I know if I have to purchase the product again?

I am logged in on the website with the same account as a year ago, but I can't seem to find the tax return from last year, I would have loved to sync the information from the previous one to make the new one faster.
1 Reply

Hi, I used TurboTax last year but with a different computer and I can't remember what product I purchased. How can I know if I have to purchase the product again?

If you don't see your returns in your account, that could mean you either used TurboTax CD/Download instead of TurboTax Online, or you used TurboTax Online but you have more than one account.

You can check your emails to see the receipts that would have been sent to you if you bought TurboTax directly from us. If you have Windows computer you can check to see if older versions of TurboTax are installed.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.