Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KRJ112233
Returning Member

How can I fix being asked to remove the percentage of partnership If you were a sole owner with your business or rental property?.

How can I fix being asked to remove the percentage of partnership If you were a sole owner with your business or rental property?.
5 Replies

If you are using our CD/Download software using Easy Step, you can go to the left menu and select INCOME & EXPENSES then select Rental Property, from there you will click Continue through the screens until you come to the "Real Estate Rentals Statement" screen where you will be able to remove the % of ownership previously applied. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to click Continue to save your entry.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I am getting the same error. I followed the steps and removed the %. What other steps should I take?

I have rental income and am the sole owner. I remove the % but Turbo Tax puts the .000 back. Please help.

Doesn't work. TurboTax just puts back the .000%, and then it won't let me file.

Please help so that I can file my taxes!

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. 

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.