Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PB999

How do I claim income from transaction fees I collect from a purchase of Point of Sale Terminals? How do I claim CCA on the POS terminal equipment?

I purchased a number of Point of Sale terminals and I receive a 0.15 transaction fee for every transaction.  I did not put these POS terminals under a business, so am unclear as to how do I report the income and claim CCA on the POS equipment?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I claim income from transaction fees I collect from a purchase of Point of Sale Terminals? How do I claim CCA on the POS terminal equipment?

Since you have the installed version of standard, you can just click on the forms icon in the top menu bar, and type in T2125B.  Answer all the questions.  This form is for self-employment income.  It has a section for you to enter the equipment in the additions section.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Since you have the installed version of standard, you can just click on the forms icon in the top menu bar, and type in T2125B.  Answer all the questions.  This form is for self-employment income.  It has a section for you to enter the equipment in the additions section.