Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I edit (reduce) the CCA calculated amount on Part 11 with my paid version of TurboTax Standard? It says to double click to edit but that does not work.

I have always done it in previous years in the Statement of Business or Professional Activities form.  Is there a glitch in the 2016 version?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I edit (reduce) the CCA calculated amount on Part 11 with my paid version of TurboTax Standard? It says to double click to edit but that does not work.

In the Forms view, use the F2 option to override the field. The override of CCA values does not affect NETFILE eligibility.

*Depending on your type of computer, you may need to hold the Fn key to enable the F2 key.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

In the Forms view, use the F2 option to override the field. The override of CCA values does not affect NETFILE eligibility.

*Depending on your type of computer, you may need to hold the Fn key to enable the F2 key.

Thanks F2 fixed the problem easily.  I could not find the solution from within TurboTax though.  Why would it say to double click if that does not work?