Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am entering my personal business income for my partnership in 2023. However, unlike the prior year, there isnt a portion to enter my CCA info, how can I do this?

I claimed an accelerated amount for my main asset (trailer) in 2022, there is a remaining UCC and I need to report a recapture, but this years program doesnt have a portion to enter this as far as I can tell.
3 Replies

I am entering my personal business income for my partnership in 2023. However, unlike the prior year, there isnt a portion to enter my CCA info, how can I do this?

Did you enter the correct date for when you bought the trailer? It should give you the option to enter a UCC if you bought the trailer prior to 2023.

Ah I solved it now. I had to select that I had “fixed asset expenses” in the expenses portion. The format just confused me this year as I think it was different than last year. Thanks for the timely response. 

Great to hear- Thank you for choosing TurboTax.