Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_W1971
Returning Member

I am looking to download TurboTax 2018 - Standard - but the link on the website is broken. Is the product available for purchase?

The links appear to do nothing for any version of TurboTax 2018.

6 Replies

I am looking to download TurboTax 2018 - Standard - but the link on the website is broken. Is the product available for purchase?

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Please use this link to download TurboTax Standard, https://turbotax.intuit.ca/personal-tax-software/basic.jsp.

The link to purchase 2018 is still not working on your website.  Very frustrating.  May be time to switch to Simple Tax.  In fact, none of the links are working on your site.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.  Please call our customer support using the following link, https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013.

Asami

This software is becoming increasingly frustrating, it seems like the employees don't check the links before posting it. There is no link to download 2018 version. Either you can download 2019 version or 2017 and earlier version. I bought a 8-return package from a retailer, turned out it doesn't have the code to apply to online tax returns. Now I'm trying to download the 2018 version to re-prepare the return but can't find a link to download the 2018 version.

I'm done with this frustrating junk, switching to a better software next year.

LovieCrowder
Returning Member

I bought Turbotax 2018  have the installation key but I need the link to download the 2018 file