Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought the deluxe package last yr from costco. I am trying to file taxes this yr but why is it asking me to pay this yr if the package includes 8 returns?

5 Replies

I bought the deluxe package last yr from costco. I am trying to file taxes this yr but why is it asking me to pay this yr if the package includes 8 returns?

Each year of TurboTax only has the forms for the one year. So with TurboTax Deluxe Online 2022 you get 8 returns for 2022 only. You would have to buy the software for every year that you need to do.

Will I be able to do a return for a different person under one deluxe package since it has 8 returns or is it just for myself? 

Yes. You can do returns for other people.

So, we are family of 2 people, bought 12 delux returnes last year and this year it doesnt work? we have to buy a new one even we have 10 left?

@andrianovdp 

Each year of TurboTax only has the forms for the one year. So with TurboTax Deluxe Online 2022 you get 8 returns for 2022 only. You would have to buy the software for every year that you need to do.