Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have entered my home office expenses, can see them on the page but the summary says "Not Started". Why? What do I need to do?

Please wait for the new release update tomorrow. Then try again tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

sallyfitz123
Returning Member

I have entered my home office expenses, can see them on the page but the summary says "Not Started". Why? What do I need to do?

OK - will do! 

And thank you!!

Sally 

sallyfitz123
Returning Member

Tried it several times today - and on different browsers.  Logging in and out.  Not started is still there.

Any advice?  

Thanks,

Sally 

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. 

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

sallyfitz123
Returning Member

I decided to start another return and the error is no longer there.  I'm good with this.

Now my question is - I paid for my TurboTax back on Feb 24; now when I try to go and file my taxes, it is asking me to pay for it again.  I can't get past it without putting in my credit card info for the second time.  I'm logged in with the same credentials as before.  What can I do?

Thanks,

Sally 

You can enter your code on the payment page and you should be able to continue from there.

sallyfitz123
Returning Member

Hi,

I am 99% positive that I did my 2020 taxes with Turbotax online.  I have 2 different logins (that I can remember) but I don't see 2020 in either one of them.  I see the 2020 pdf version so I know I did it but how can I access the 2020 online versiosn to refile because I need to make a change.

Thanks,

Sally 

If you are looking to see if you Netfiled your 2020 return, you can verify by going in your MyAccount or calling the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) at 1-800-959-8281.

sallyfitz123
Returning Member

I'm looking for my 2020 taxes in Turbotax online but can't find them in the 2 logins I have to Turbo tax.  Was online available in 2020?  

Yes Online was available in 2020. In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance please call 1-888-829-8608. They may be able to see if you had other accounts.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.