Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm using turbotax standard and can't find any way to input Capital Credit Allowance (CCA) on property. Can you please show me how to find this?

4 Replies

I'm using turbotax standard and can't find any way to input Capital Credit Allowance (CCA) on property. Can you please show me how to find this?

What exactly is the CCA being claimed on? Rental property, business asset?

Yes, Rental Property

There is no access to forms on the Online version, just Easy-Step, which is quite frustrating finding things.

When using the online versions of TurboTax and wanting to add new additions or your UCC amounts in your rental profile, go to:

• Income Tab > Rental Properties > Rental Summary
  • Choose to "Edit" the rental property you are adding the CCA amounts to
  • Continue to the page titled "T776 here's your capital cost allowance for your assets"
  • On that page, you can enter any new additions and add or adjust the UCC amounts as shown in the screenshot